1. General Information.
- The Operator of this website is DPsoftware (Davide Perini Software).
- The Service gathers information about users and their
behaviour in the following ways:
- Through information entered in forms voluntarily.
- Through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
- Through collecting web server logs by the hosting provider
2. Information in forms.
- The Website gathers information voluntarily provided by users.
- The Website can also save information about connection settings (time, IP address)
- The data in the forms is not shared with third parties unless agreed upon with the user.
- The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data contained in the form is processed to meet the aim of a specific form, for example, to process a service request or contact sales clients.
- The data provided in the form can be forwarded to subjects that implement certain technical services – this concerns the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to subjects that are operators of Internet domains (primarily the Research and Academic Computer Network jbr – NASK), services that support payments or other subjects with which the Website Operator cooperates in this field.
3. Information about cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the Web Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
- The Website Operator places cookies in Website Users’ end-devices and has direct access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content;
- maintaining Website Users’ session (after logging in) due to which each user does not have to retype the name and password after browsing the pages;
- determining user profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular Google Network.
- The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
- Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users’ end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
- In terms of information on user preferences gathered by the Google ad network, each user can view and edit the information in the cookies with the use of the Google Ads Preferences.
4. Server logs.
- Information about some user behaviour is subject to logging-in into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the Website and provide the most efficient use of hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses.
Moreover, the following may also be saved:
- request time,
- reply sending time,
- name of the client’s station – the identification is carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the previously visited page (referrer link) – if the Website was entered through a reference link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address.
- The aforementioned data is not associated with individual persons viewing the pages.
- The data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Providing data.
- The data can be made available to third parties only within legally allowed limits
- The data that enables identifying a given user is made available only upon the user’s consent.
- The Operator may be required to provide the information gathered by the Website to authorised bodies based on legitimate demands arising from the demand.
6. Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the User does not wish to receive cookie files, he may change the browser settings. However, it is worth noting that disabling cookies that are necessary for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance, and user preferences can hinder, and in some cases, prevent the user from viewing web pages.
- To manage the cookie settings, choose the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
Mortgage Calculator PRO collects anonymous usage data by using Google Analytics and Crashlytics. Mortgage Calculator PRO does not collect any personal information such as email addresses, your name, address, etc.
What does Google Analytics record?
- How often you use the app and what kind of actions you perform (for example you only use the app to browse the files and open them).
- How long you stay in the app.
- What kind of device you’re using.
- What country you live in.
- And quite a bit more.
What does Crashlytics record?
Each time the application crashes (i.e. force closes) your device collects anonymous data, which helps resolving the problem. This data includes:
- Stack traces from all threads
- Operating system information – version, free space, free RAM, etc.
- Device information – manufacturer and device name
Additionally, Crashlytics provides similar service to Google Anayltics. It counts the number of active users and how often they use the app. No other information is collected.
How does DPsoftware use the collected information?
The tracking information allows to better understand the kind of people who use the app and optimize its functionality and user experience to their needs. Crash reports provided by Crashlytics are used to improve the stability and performance of the application.
Occasionally, DPsoftware will compile aggregate statistics about the number of users this app has and devices being used. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting.
All of the activity falls within the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service and Crashlytics Terms of Service.
Trial period and bonus items
Mortgage Calculator PRO allows you to use all of its features for 2 weeks for free. In order to check and validate your trial period, the application needs to generate a unique identifier of your device which is an MD5 hash of the IMEI number or MAC address. The hash is unreversible, which means it’s impossible decode the original information.
The hash is used to identify your device, when:
- checking if your trial period is still valid
- assigning bonus items to your device, such as full version license or color schemes
Mortgage Calculator PRO requests following permissions on your device: